We are seeking an energetic, self-driven volunteer to establish, project manage and execute the installation of collection tins at retail locations across South East Queensland.
The role involves:
– Recruiting new retail locations where collection tins could be located
– Managing retailers and providing advice with respect to management of donated funds
– Maintain a website list of collection tin locations
– Timely audits of funds collected in compliance with statutory requirements
– Record contributions and report monthly to Management Committee
– Ability to work autonomously while being able to take direction from committee
– Approachable and friendly to all
– Highly reliable
– Supportive of Farm Animal Rescue’s ideals
– No criminal history
– Able to commit for a minimum of six months
If this feels like the perfect fit, please send an email response to Christine at email@example.com (with your CV attached preferably).