When: Sunday May 3rd, 2015
Where: 1713 Dayboro Road, Dayboro
Meet the chickens, goats, sheep, pigs and other happy animals who have a forever home at the Farm Animal Rescue sanctuary.
Find out about the life of farmed animals in the food and clothing industries.
- The farm is open from 10am to 2pm
- a suggested $5 donation applies
- kids and sponsors free
- children under 15 must be supervised at all times as animals are free-ranging
- visitors wishing to see the cattle and pigs are required to navigate a steep path.
What to bring with you
- We suggest you bring sunscreen
- a hat and water
- We recommend that you wear long trousers.
Visitors not wearing fully enclosed shoes will be denied access to the pig and cattle paddocks.
For the animals
Donations of fresh fruit and vegetables for the animals are welcome. Favourites are apples, watermelons, bananas, grapes, strawberries, pumpkins, pears and carrots.
Food donations will be placed in our food store and must not be fed to the animals by visitors.
Our Gift Cards and Sanctuary mugs will be available for sale.
We look forward to seeing you.
Please let us know if you are coming on Facebook.