We are seeking a passionate, articulate volunteer to promote awareness of the sanctuary and its mission to the wider community.
The role would involve:
– Drafting and coordinating distribution of press releases
– Researching press leads
– Liaising & building rapport with local, state and national media contacts
– Ability to work autonomously while being able to take direction from committee
– Excellent communication skills
– Solid contacts in media and etertainment
– Experience and/or qualifications in media/public relations
– Supportive of Farm Animal Rescue’s ideals
– Able to commit for a minimum of six months
– Follows a vegan lifestyle
If this feels like the perfect fit, please send an email response to Christine at email@example.com (with details of relevant experience).