One of the most rewarding things about running a farm animal charity is seeing the profound joy in giving. A small act of kindness, a caring gesture or dedicating time to help another, has such magnitude in creating a kinder world. And then there’s the heartfelt joy when an animal gives you their attention, trust or affection…
- $30 will feed the pigs or the goats for a day, or could buy a month’s worth of arthritis medication for the older animals
- $50 will buy a month’s worth of feed for the hens and roosters
- $70 will feed the bovines for a day
- $120 will buy a life-saving implant for a hen or cover an emergency visit to the vet
- $140 will buy 16,000 litres of water for the animals.
If you know someone who would love the joy of meeting a farm animal, our private walking safaris of the sanctuary give an experience of a lifetime. And if you hurry, you may still be able to give one of our 2019 Calendars.
Thank you for your support and all that you give to making this world a better place.