Join us as we celebrate Christmas for the pigs
When: Saturday, 14 December 2013 – 10:00am.
Where: 1713 Dayboro Road, Dayboro QLD 4521
While Christmas is an awful time for so many of their cousins, we will be taking this opportunity to demonstrate a kind and compassionate Christmas for pigs.
Please bring a Christmas treat for the pigs
Watermelon, pumpkin, bananas, apples or carrots, will do nicely, and the pigs will be most appreciative.
Then let the feast begin!
We will not be providing food for humans, but you are welcome to bring a picnic, and there are limited cruelty free options in the village. We hope to see you here!
Farm Animal Rescue Sanctuary relies on your donations.
- Don’t forget to order your FAR 2014 Calendar
Important: Please note
- Guests are only permitted into the pig and cattle paddocks if wearing fully enclosed shoes. We recommend long trousers, sun screen and a hat, as well as plenty of water.
- Animals are free-ranging, children must be supervised at all times. You will be required to sign a liability waiver before beginning your tour.
- A suggested $5 donation applies.
- Sponsors are free.
- Please be aware that access to the cattle paddock is along a long steep roughly hewn path. Only those in excellent physical condition will be able to visit the cattle.