Join us for a weekend of Bush Camping at the 155 hectare Murrenbong Campgrounds in Kurwongbah, that features great speakers, camp games, a farm visit, shopping at Old Petrie Town Markets, a bush dance, great vegan food and so much more!
Our camp is in a remote bush setting. You will settle for the night between the gum trees, koalas and wallabies after our open air (weather permitting!) annual bush dance (which is so much fun!). And every one of the first eighty booked will get to visit the farm*.
Your Camp Weekend includes
* Tofurky hot dog for lunch Saturday
* A Fenn Foods VEEF burger for lunch on Sunday
* Moo Free Burgers burger and fries for dinner (served from their famous Food Truck)
* Our ever popular BLT’s for breakfast
* Great speakers
* Camp games (Jarrod!)
* Childrens entertainment (Renata!)
* Farm visits (first 80 booked, 90 minute visit)*
* Bush dance
* Optional market shopping at Old Petrie Town Markets (including Vibrant Earth – vegan and organic)
* Cash (and Eftpos) bar selling water, juices, soda, beer and wine
Your choice of accommodation
* Set up your tent amongst the trees in your choice of three campgrounds, each with an onsite toilet. NOTE: there is no electricity in the campgrounds. Please also note that depending upon your choice of campsite there are high voltage electric cables between 100 and 400 metres from the camping area.
* Sleep in your van in your choice of three campgrounds, each with an onsite toilet. NOTE: there is no electricity in the campgrounds.
* Sleep in the campground pack lodge dormitory, which is equipped with electricity, toilets and hot and cold showers. There is a maximum of 36 pack lodge beds available. (Hot and cold showers are available to all campers. The pack lodge is 500 metres from the main part of the camp).
There is no cost or meals provided for children under two years of age.
Please note that there is no electricity available to most of the site. Please contact email@example.com if you need refrigeration for medications or infant feeds so that arrangements can be made.
Gluten free options are available. You must specify gluten free when you book.
There is no drinking water available at the campsite and you are advised to bring drinking water with you. A limited supply of bottled water will be available for purchase. While alcohol will be available for purchase, campground rules do not allow campers to bring alcohol onto the property. Please note that pets are not permitted at the campground.
* Farm visits may be subject to final council approval.