Grab your friends and come and meet the pigs, chickens, cows, goats and sheep!
We will be opening up the sanctuary for a special kids open day event on Thursday the 12th January.
Come on a walking safari to visit all the animals. We’ll tell you their stories and you’ll even be able to have pats and cuddles with some of them…. don’t forget your cameras.
A suggested $5 donation applies to help us rescue and care for farm animals.
After your tour, Tofurky hotdogs will be available for $5 each – Sponsored by Revolution Foods and cold drinks for just $2.
• The farm will be open from 10am. Drive to the top of the hill and we’ll help you park your car.
• Our Walking Safari will depart the visitor area promptly at 10.30 and takes around 90 minutes
• Guests must be accompanied by our guide when visiting the animals. There are steep hills at the sanctuary and there is a significant amount of walking involved.
• Parents will need to supervise their children and friends at all times as animals are free – ranging
• Visitors wishing to see the cattle and pigs are required to navigate a steep path.
•We suggest you bring sunscreen
•A hat and water
•We recommend that you wear long pants.
• You MUST have fully enclosed shoes if you want to visit the pigs and cows.
Visitors not wearing fully enclosed shoes will be denied access to the pig and cattle paddocks.
Your parents will be required to sign a liability waiver when you arrive at the sanctuary.
FOR THE ANIMALS
Donations of fresh fruit and vegetables for the animals are welcome. We can only accept donations of apples, watermelons, bananas, grapes, strawberries, pumpkins, pears and carrots.
Food donations will be placed in our food store and must not be fed to the animals by visitors.
Our Gift Cards, vegan bumper stickers, 2017 calendars, tote bags and Sanctuary mugs will be available for sale.
EFTPOS IS AVAILABLE.
Don’t forget to RSVP on this page and tell us how many of you are coming!
We look forward to seeing you here…..oink oink!