We are seeking an energetic, self-driven volunteer to establish and maintain the charity database of images and video.
The role involves:
– Storing images and videos
– Using appropriate tags so that content can be easily accessed
– Assisting content writers and committee members to locate appropriate visual content
– Ensure copyright regulations are adhered to at all times
- Control access and watermarking of content
– Ability to work with digital media and standard software programs
– Amazingly organised!
– Highly reliable
– Supportive of Farm Animal Rescue’s ideals
– Able to commit for a minimum of six months
If this feels like the perfect fit, please send an email response to us at firstname.lastname@example.org (with your CV attached preferably).