We are seeking an organised and responsible volunteer to manage charity compliance requirements and coordinate the Management Committee and AGM's.
The role involves:
– Organising, chairing and recording minutes at committee meetings
– Completing and submitting charity compliance documents and records
– Ensuring that compliance documents and committee member requirements are accurately filed and maintained and that deadlines are met
– No previous experience is necessary
– Organised, responsible and able to communicate effectively at all organisation levels
– Highly reliable
– Supportive of Farm Animal Rescue’s ideals
- No criminal history
– Able to commit for a minimum of six months
If this feels like the perfect fit, please send an email response to us at firstname.lastname@example.org (with your CV attached preferably).