We are seeking an energetic, self-driven volunteer to establish, and manage relationships with, merchants who support the sanctuary through the sale of their products. This role will also establish a Farm Animal Rescue merchandise range available at our Open Days, events and through our website.
The role involves:
– Establishing relationships with merchants
– Designing and establishing products for direct sale by Farm Animal Rescue
– Managing relationships with merchants
– Sending emails and social media posts
– Project management of new product implementation and marketing
– Establishment of business cases for the introduction of new items with financial risk
– Establishment of a retail network for Farm Animal Rescue merchandise.
– Dealing with issues and risks as they occur
– Record event outcomes and report monthly to Management Committee
– Ability to work autonomously while being able to take direction from committee
– Confidence in a leadership role
– Approachable and friendly to all
– Knowledge of retail industry operations
– Excellent organisational skills
– Highly reliable
– Comfortable with email & social media
– Supportive of Farm Animal Rescue’s ideals
– Able to commit for a minimum of six months
– Established retailer contacts
– Follows a vegan lifestyle
If this feels like the perfect fit, please send an email response to Christine at firstname.lastname@example.org (with your CV attached preferably).