We are seeking a pasture maintenance coordinator to work once per fortnight and who will specialise in the maintenance and care of the sanctuary’s pasture and grassed areas.
The role would involve:
– Removing or destroying weeds, particularly those that are toxic
– Promoting the growth of nutritious grasses and shrubs
– Maintenance of grassed areas that are accessible by visitors
– Coordination of working bees
– Experience in pasture or yard maintenance
– Must be able to commit for a minimum of six months
– Own equipment is desirable but not essential as the sanctuary only has very rudimentary pasture management facilities.
If this feels like the perfect fit, please send an email response to Christine at firstname.lastname@example.org (with your CV attached preferably).